Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday, October 23rd, 2010

500 meter row for warm-up

Deadlift
135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
This is the first time I've gone relatively heavyish in almost 2 years. Felt really solid technique wise and I credit that all to Greg at CFCC for fix my start position and giving me strong cues at the set-up. Weight felt heavy, but was happy that I could maintain an overhand non-hook grip the whole time. Will start doing these more since I can't squat.

Push Jerk+ 2 Jerk
165
Just feeling how my shoulders are doing. Still sore

Seated Arnold Press 1x20
30DBs
Active shoulder recovery

then:
2 mile-run with intermittent sprints. Just getting some air, technique, and shaking out leg soreness from all the lunges.

then:
15x bar dip super super low and 12x dead hang C2B pronated pull-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment