Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13th, 2010

Deload Week for Wendler on the press and bench press

Press
3x5 at 40%, 50%, 60%
75, whoops should have been 55, but meh
75
100

then:
Clean and jerk up to heavy single
200

Also did an exrta jerk at 200 out of the rack, because I had a bit of a press out before.

Snatch balance + 4 OHS
100
135
160f, almost broke my pinkie and ring finger on my right hand. Did these lifts at school and in a power rack. So I was on the metal and couldn't drop. My hand crashed down and got sandwiched on the safety bar. They still think getting bumpers would be dangerous. Sure this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't an ASS and OHSing with metal plates, BUT it also wouldn't happen if they finally got some damn bumper plates already.

then: 25 minute fun run.
Pretty much I run, sprint, jog, run backwards whenever I feel like it. Good for the mind and keeps my running endurance up.

then: GHD sit-ups
10#x15
35#x10, never did it this heavy before
45#x3, could have gotten more, but the plate was too big and awkward to hold
25#x 15
BWx50

No comments:

Post a Comment