Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesay, November 24th, 2010

5x Super strict skin the cats (as slow as possible)
5x L-hang to invert back to L-hang (as slow as possible)
2x16 ring dips

5 minutes of gymnastic warm-up
5x frog headstand
5x straddle headstand
5x pike headstand

then:
20 minutes of handstand practice
Notes: First 10 minutes I was trying to get back technique and re-orient myself to being inverted. The next 5 minutes I did 2 hold attempts per minute, which gave me enough frequency to to do tiny holds and adapt to my own body weight to the point where I felt light. The last 5 minutes I did one attempt per minute. Required a ton of focus and I was able to keep holds of 10 seconds or more, except for the 2nd last attempt. The last attemept I held for 30+ seconds. Felt extremely calm and at ease inverted and held the hollow position really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment