Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday, November 1st, 2010

2x Power Snatch, 2x Below the Knee Power Snatch, 1x Hang Power snatch for 3 sets
115
120
125

Work up to max Power Clean
155x5
175x1
185x2
200x1
205x1
210 fx2, the first time I mifed it because I kicked the bar out front and the second attempt I didn't get the elbow around fast enough, but I'm definitely strong enough to get it.

Dumbbell step up on bench
1x10 each leg with 50#DBs
1x3 each leg with 75# DBs, wanted to do 5 each, but my grip was dead even with straps
1x7 each leg with 65# DBs

then:
1 mile run
Time: 7 and a couple of seconds
NOTE: All I wanted to do was run this in an easy sub 7, but I clearly over estimated my current lack of conditioning, further more I am so unbelieveably pissed that I missed my goal by a mere second or to. I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE I HAVE FAILED BY ! SECOND, POINT, OR VOTE. ONE DAY I AM GOING TO GET BACK AT LIFE FOR THIS AND CROSS THOSE ROAD BLOCKS SUCCESS, BUT I IMAGINE IT WILL TAKE SOME UNGODLY WILL POWER AND HURT UNBELIEVABLY BAD......I DON'T CARE I'M GOING TO GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment