Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thursday, December 9nd, 2010

Warm-up
3x3 forward rolls (dizzy)
5 Free Standing handstands

Gymnastics WOD
Belly against wall perform 3minutes of super hollow handstands. Any break in form and immediately do 20 hollow rocks.
Hollow rocks: 80 or 4 breaks

then:
4-6 hours later


Uphill run
time: 5:03, actually never timed this before so I don't know if it's good. It's maybe a 1,000 meters long and completely steeeeeeep and windy uphill run.

then:

Gymnastics WOD
10 sets, resting 60-90seconds between sets of
2 strict C2B Pull-Ups
1 Pull Over and forward roll
1 Super Strict Toes To Bar

Took me awhile to get the hang of the pull over and I pinched my junk on the first 3. also I started doing 200 meter sprints in between rounds and on the 4th one I rolled my left foot extremely hard and it POPPED.Foot felt like it's broken. Happened mid sprint and it was super cold. Hoping it's just ;igaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment