Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5th, 2010

Warm-Up
10 Pistols to box left leg
10 Pistols to box right leg
run up big hill at home

then:
5 rounds
15 box jumps 18'
10 pull-ups
time: 5:00.75, did C2B first round. Everything unbroken just really slow. Last 2 rounds were my fastest because I got into the groove of the movements, but it also hit my lungs hard.

then:
Gymnastics
Back Lever Single Leg Progression
6 Reps rotating each leg
4 same
2 same and held at bottom for 3 seconds

Hold Pole Lever Leg Lift thingys
3x5 Lower as slow as possible and try to get hips flat on the way up.

Notes: Did a 2 sets of 20 push-ups and a set of 15 ring dips in between the lever stuff. Also did a set of 20 pull-ups after the circuit to try and kip my butterfly kip back. Learned that to keep my hips flat I have to squeeeeeeeeze my buttcheeks and thrust my hips laterally "like in the deepest penetration you can"-Bill Bowerman

No comments:

Post a Comment